Wholesale (Worldwide) Terms for Sofi’s Stitches by GMACK Designs, LLC
Quantities: We will fill any order placed in any quantity in any style.
Minimum Opening order $0: To open a wholesale account at Sofi’s Stitches by GMACK DESIGNS LLC., there is a minimum opening order of $0. Buyer pays shipping FOB Lake City, SC
Drop shipments: We will drop ship to anyone within the United States. Return label will be to wholesaler unless arrangements have been made otherwise. Buyer pays shipping charges FOB Lake City, SC Plus $3.00 handling fee.
By phone: (843) 380-1554. By Fax: (843) 386-9270, by email anytime. Items are kept in stock year round and shipped immediately. During peak seasons, some items will be sold out and there may be a slight delay to manufacture and re-stock items. We accept Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
Policy: Wholesaler has 5 days from delivery to inspect all items for defects or damage, and administrative errors (shortages, overages, wrong merchandise.) After 5 days, sale is final. Items damaged due to abuse, misuse, or neglect will not be eligible for replacement or accepted for return.
Delivery / administrative error returns: It is the wholesaler’s responsibility to notify Sofi’s Stitches by GMACK Designs LLC. within 5 days at the time of delivery of damaged goods, shortages, overages, or incorrect items. Please be sure to indicate whether damages or shortages have occurred during shipment. Items returned for credit because of delivery / administrative errors will only be accepted with telephone authorization prior to returning the items. Failure to provide notification within this period will lead to denial of the claim, unless the situation is uncontrollable.
Sofi’s Stitches by GMACK Designs LLC. does not accept returns from drop shipments to wholesaler’s retail customers. Retail customers must return items to wholesaler.
1. All trade and consumer customers must call Sofi’s Stitches by GMACK Designs LLC. at (843) 380-1554, for a Return Authorization Code.
2. All product authorization codes will expire 15 days after the date of issue. Returned products must be received by this date.
3. Returned items should be packed securely in appropriate sized, sturdy cartons, 50 lbs. maximum box weight. A copy of your packing list or invoice and a letter listing the item number(s) and reason for return must be enclosed.
4. Return Authorization Code is to appear on the top of the box and on any correspondence / packing slip. All boxes must have the return authorization number printed on the outside or they will be refused.
5. Our preferred method of return is by United Parcel Service (UPS).
6. Most returns are processed within 2-4 working days of receipt. Please help us by following our procedures.
How to set up a Wholesale Account
1. Fax or mail in a copy of your business license, business certificate, sales permit, state registration, federal employee identification number, or proof of business.
2. Be sure to include on the cover letter that you want to open a wholesale account with us and if you would like the wholesale prices faxed back or mailed.
3. Sign and date this page because you have read and understand the terms. Submit it with the above.
Print name:__________________________ Position:________________
There is no minimum to open a wholesale account and its a $3.00 Dropship Fee.
Restocking fee of 15% on returned items and customer does not get refund on shipping.